We are an established reputable construction Company seeking an organized and motivated Finishing Superintendant for a residential condo development in the Niagara Falls region. This position is perfect for those with previous Residential Hi Rise Supervising and Manageing experience, or graduates of business, engineering, architectural or a construction program. Candidates must be proficient with Word and Excel. This position provides exposure to all aspects of construction administration; project financing and the construction process.
This is an immediate opening for a full time position. Salary to be commensurate based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordination and Scheduling of Finishing Trades
· Communicating with trade on Schedules of Suites Finishing
· Bring Suites to PDI Ready
· Maintaining logs (ie. shop drawings, change orders etc.)
· Preparing schedules and communication with trades daily
· Monitoring of scheduling of workers entering suites, coordinating with Site Staff on daily progress updates and issuing it out to the trades.
· Quality Control Coordination
· Coordination of upgrades, occupancy inspections and pre occupancy inspections
Job Type: Full-time