Thrive Cannabis is a Licensed Producer of Cannabis based in the Simcoe/Jarvis Area, Ontario. Thrive maintains standard cultivation, standard processing, and sales for medical purposes licenses under the Cannabis Act, and currently operates within a 10,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility in addition to an outdoor grow. The Company has been successful in raising significant capital to help fund an aggressive growth strategy for 2020.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Coordinator (SCC) will be responsible for assisting with all supply chain related tasks, including inventory management, shipping, and receiving, and any other tasks as needed.
- Receive incoming shipments of raw materials and other supplies according to proper procedure, while maintaining paperwork throughout the process.
- Assist in the preparation of outgoing shipments of cannabis and other shipments as needed.
- Manage inventory and perform regular inventory counts to ensure sufficient supply of materials.
- Maintain security log sign-in sheets for contractors, visitors, and deliveries.
- Contribute to other projects and tasks as required.
High School diploma required and some post-secondary preferred or equivalent related work experience within manufacturing industries.
Experience and Personal Attributes
- Minimum 1-year experience in a coordination/supply chain/inventory role.
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment but work independently when required.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to lift-up to 40-50lbs repeatedly, and capable of bending, crouching and standing throughout the day.
- Knowledgeable about computers, specifically Excel, Microsoft Office and Outlook suite.
- Adequate (English) verbal and communication skills.
- Cannabis Act/ACMPR experience not required but considered an asset.
- Must be able to successfully complete security background/reference checks.