- Travel to job sites to correctly install solid surfaces. These homes may be currently occupied, or under construction.
- Handle service requests, for any issues pertaining to Installation
- Remove Existing Counter-Tops
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or concerns, while on site.
- Leave Sites Clean
- Willing to learn how to level out counters/seams, and cut & polish on site, when needed.
- Assess situations and find quick and resolve on site issues.
- Driver’s License in good standing order
- Must be physically capable of lifting heavy items.
- Problem Solving Skills and Good Communication a must.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Accountability and Dependability
- Positive Attitude and Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience with all Power Tools
- Always willing to Learn
- Able to work in team
- Contact for more information
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year