SC360 Inc is one of Canada’s largest telecommunication companies (a division of Telecon Group) with an innovative spirit and a supportive team atmosphere specializing in connectivity and telecom enterprise. We are focused on providing world class customer service to everyone we encounter. SC360 keeps you
- Installation of structured cabling (CAT 5E, CAT 6 and others) and optical fiber according to the requirements (diagrams). infrastructure, plan and estimate time, quality etc. provided for in the contract).
- Label cables according to defined standards.
- Perform the necessary tests after installation and makes the necessary corrections.
- Maintain strong customer relations through daily contact with customers.
- Install new services, extra outlets and equipment in domestic dwellings, apartments and commercial buildings.
- Assist senior and lead technicians in daily service calls.
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in company policy.
- Valid Ontario “G” driver’s license with clear driver’s abstract.
- Minimum 1-year cabling and or installation experience.
- Completion of post-secondary education.
- Knowledge of Belden, Panduit and Corning design products an asset.
- Professional, trustworthy, and reliable with a strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills and proficiency in a Windows environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals and to handle calmly and efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergency.
- Ability to organize work and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently.
- Working at Heights and Fall Arrest Certification is an asset.
- The suitable candidate must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Criminal background check.
- Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident for the Security Screening Process.
- Preferred candidates will have (or must be willing to obtain) GOVERNMENT OF CANADA SECURITY CLEARANCE – Secret clearance.
Thank you for your interest in working with SC360 Inc. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
SC360 Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
ABOUT TELECON GROUP
Founded in 1967, Telecon leverages its national presence and network of over 4,700 professionals to design, build and connect telecommunications networks nationwide. Our end-to-end service offering includes engineering, locating, construction, installation and maintenance of underground, aerial, indoors and wireless telecommunications networks. Driven by a desire to remain the industry leader, our team is committed to offering turnkey solutions and targeted, dedicated, superior quality services, on time and on budget, to meet our customers’ needs and requirements. Our seasoned and innovative professionals working across Canada are passionate about their work, keen to delighting our customers and strongly committed to health and safety.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Cable Technician: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Ontario "G" Class Driver's Licence (Required)