You are the first and last point of contact for all of our service customers, gathering and assessing their needs and managing the repair process on their equipment. You will succeed in achieving 100% customer satisfaction through developing strong customer relationships and providing innovative solutions.
This position provides work life balance, a competitive salary, strong benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and development. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate with customers, technicians, and appropriate vendors to ensure that all jobs are on schedule and within budget
- Promote value-added work that will improve customer’s overall satisfaction
- Prioritize multiple competing requests while maintaining a high level of service
- Additional Branch Admin duties
The Ideal Candidate
You are our ideal candidate if you’re an upbeat person who enjoys a good challenge and wants to provide customers with an exceptionally great experience. You like working in a team-oriented environment and can manage multiple projects, tasks, and jobs, while maintaining excellent communication. You take pride in your work ethic and positive attitude. In addition, you obtain the following qualifications:
- Related experience in a dispatch customer service role is a plus, and/or experience in general customer service and administrative fields is required
- Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to develop and advance with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. Leavitt Machinery employees enjoy competitive wages, comprehensive benefits coverage, boot and tool allowance, a retirement pension plan, and ongoing training and professional development.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- dispatching: 1 year (required)
- Office Administration: 1 year (preferred)