$30,000 - $40,000
1 - 2 Years
High School Diploma
18$ to 20$ / h + commissions + benefits
Our client is a digital marketing addict! Their mission is to connect people and businesses like never before and their raison d’être is to help businesses be more visible on the web.
If you’re excited about working in a growing industry, it’s time for you to join them!
Their team of Media Consultants plays a crucial role in their company and they are currently looking for young and talented telephone sales and digital marketing professionals.
If you’re passionate about this field and have an increased knowledge of the web, mobile and digital media, you may be the person who can help them develop and sell their product line to local small and medium sized businesses.
ROLE SUMMARY :
Get the chance to work in a stimulating and innovative environment where you will be in charge of developing a clientele in all sectors of activity. You will have the opportunity to work directly with business managers and owners across Quebec to establish digital marketing and advertising strategies adapted to their fields of activity.
The incumbent of this telephone sales position is responsible for acquiring new clients throughout Quebec. The consultant will be required to use effective, targeted sales methods and techniques. He or she will mainly acquire new accounts and generate sales revenues in order to meet the Company’s objectives. He or she will also ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The incumbent of this position is responsible for the final contact with the customer and must ensure that advertising is accurate and complete.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
– Have an excellent understanding of multimedia advertising solutions, a passion for online marketing and the ability to create, demonstrate and deliver such solutions over the phone to existing and potential clients (account management).
– Business development at the provincial level.
– Develop proposals to clients based on needs assessment.
– Maintain positive and effective business relationships with clients.
– Consistently meet established objectives.
– Represent our client professionally and enthusiastically to internal and external clients.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– One to two years of experience in the field of telephone and media sales and good knowledge of the web advertising industry.
– Sales experience in a call center environment.
– Google certification, an asset.
– Available to work between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday;
– Knowledge of internet advertising, search engine marketing, search engine optimization and social media.
– Business acumen.
– Ability to establish partnerships with internal and external clients.
– Strong sales skills and hunter mentality.
– Excellent communication skills and professional attitude on the phone.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Fighting to win attitude. Results-driven motivation to achieve company goals.
– Willingness to learn and improve continuously.
– Excellent computer skills:
CRM (SalesForce) and Microsoft Office
– Ability to work independently in managing and prioritizing tasks to achieve desired results.
– Motivation to exceed the company’s sales objectives while remaining customer-focused.
– Bilingualism is an asset.
WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH US?
– Free parking (easy access by public transit as well).
– Be part of a winning team with passionate teammates who are happy to be at work.
– A competitive base salary with an excellent commission system.
– Work in a beautiful building with an open-plan environment that encourages open communication.
– Casual work environment
– Be involved and contribute to the success of the company.
– Be encouraged to learn, develop and grow within the organization.
– Group insurance after 3 months
You think you’re the person we’re looking for? Send us your resume.
CAREER AGENCY; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple Opportunities
- Only selected candidates will be contacted. Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a criminal & intellectual verification.