Raymond James Ltd. is seeking a qualified Investment Advisor Assistant for our Montreal Branch.
Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading independent investment dealers offering high
quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth
The candidate is a self-motivated individual with exceptional administrative skills and a dependable
nature. The candidate will bring to the role an ability to work within deadlines both independently and
as part of a team, proven effective time management skills and a focus on customer service. Verbal
and written French and English are required.
As a key member of the team, contributions are important to the success of the client relationship
with the Financial Advisor, and to the success of the Branch as a whole.
Specifically you will:
- Prepare and review daily/monthly/annual reports, client correspondence and taking
ownership of project work;
- Process and follow up on security transactions and transfers;
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls with clients;
- Foster and support client relationships by liaising with clients, responding to requests and
proactive problem solving;
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Service clients’ general day-to-day requests;
- Maintain Financial Advisor files;
- Perform general office duties; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingualism in French and English is required;
- Minimum 2 years investment industry experience;
- Post-secondary education;
- IR Licensed or successful completion of Canadian Securities Course as well as the Conduct
and Practices Handbook;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office particularly Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience with Dataphile, Croesus and Thomson Reuters is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner
- Superior customer service skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Self-starter attributes, motivated and hardworking with the ability to prioritize, multitask, work
within time constraints and provide necessary follow up;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Superior problem solving skills;
- The ability to work within deadlines in a high-volume, pressure-oriented environment; and
- Ability to effectively handle confidential information.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, please send a resume and covering letter, quoting the position
and Job Posting # 19-117 by September 20, 2019 to:
Raymond James Ltd.
To be considered for employment candidates will be required to provide proof of citizenship,
permanent residency or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions. We require applicants to
complete a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company,
including but not limited to a credit and criminal record check. Employment is contingent on the
satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role: only those being directly
considered will be contacted.
Raymond James Ltd. recognizes the value of a diverse workforce and appreciates the unique skills
and special contribution of each employee. We are committed to accessibility for candidates through
all stages of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please contact Human
Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.