About this team
The Financial Reporting Team works cross-functionally with many other teams in the business as well as our auditors to meet our public financial reporting obligations. It also prepares internal reports, including departmental and store reporting, providing our leaders with the information they need to understand our business and make key decisions.
A Day in the Life
- Supports the preparation of the quarterly & annual consolidated financial statements and earnings releases
- Coordinates with internal & external auditors for audits and reviews
- Assists in the month-end close process including booking journal entries, preparing monthly MD&As, updating schedules, ad hoc analysis, and more
- Supports with the accounting for stock-based compensation
- Maintains the multi-currency foreign exchange rates database and updates rates in financial systems
- Provides ad hoc financial reporting and other financial and non-financial duties as directed by the Manager, Financial Reporting
- CPA designation, or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably related to financial reporting
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Spreadsheet Server, Hyperion, Oracle EBS, Shareworks, and/or Wdesk an asset
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously
Vancouver B.C. (Yaletown)
12 months Fixed Term Full TIme
Employee Leave but coming back.
Opportunity for longer career after 12 months:
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective
Store Support Center