Are you looking to kick start your career in the banking industry? Do you enjoy working in the customer service field? Are you a new grad looking to start your career? Are you bilingual in both English and French? Do you want to work for one of Canada’s leading non- traditional banks? Then we have the job for YOU!
Randstad is seeking Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (English/French) to work in the call centre in one of Canada’s leading banks
It is located in Moncton, New Brunswick
This is a PERMANENT, full time position with lots of potential for career growth!
This role is starting as of January 20th 2020!
(Last day to apply is December 20th 2019)
If this sounds like something that interests you, keep reading for more information.
Job duties of a Bilingual Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to:
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Assisting customers opening checking and savings accounts
- Warm up –selling for preexisting customers
- Providing product knowledge to all customers
- Attends to clients’ wants and needs for everyday banking such as transfers, transaction inquires, and much more!
- Permanent Position
- Full Time Hours (37.5 hours a week)
- Full Benefits Plans
- Great Salary + up to 9% commission bonus
- Preferred banking rates
- Subsidized parking (a few dollars a month!)
- Scheduled is released 2 months in advance (great work life balance)
- Moncton, NB Location!
- Clear communication in both English and French
- Call Centre, Customer Service, or Sales experience
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Clear Criminal back check
If the role of Bilingual Customer Service Representative sounds interesting to you, apply today!
1) Apply online
2) Send a copy of your up to date resume to email@example.com and mention "Moncton"
3) Call 905-814-6554 and ask to speak to Yasameen