Canadian Tire South is looking for a full time Automotive Service Writer / Advisor to join our dynamic team.
The Automotive Service Advisor communicates directly with customers, managing their needs and expectations regarding auto service maintenance and repairs. This role is the link between the technician and the customer. Superior customer service and communication skills are essential to success in this position and in enhancing the customer experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing quotes and invoices in regards to customer inquiries and needs.
- Helping customers choose the right options in regard to tires and repairs/maintenance.
- Communicating with mechanics and installers about the jobs that need to be done.
- Must have automotive knowledge.
- Must have tire knowledge.
- Must be willing and able to work all shifts, including weekends.
This is a full time position that includes:
- competitive wages
- profit sharing plan
- staff discounts
- medical/dental and life insurance plan
We receive lots of resumes, so please, no phone calls. We will contact all suitable applicants. Email resume to the address listed below, and please include the position you are applying for in the subject field + your availability.
Job Type: Full-time