Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, savings match plans, overtime, shift premiums and a DC Pension Plan after 24 months. If you are passionate about delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Technical Support Representative
Technical Support Desk Manager
Home Services Operations
Rate of Pay:
As per the Collective Agreement
December 19, 2019
Hours of Work:
Hours of Operation will be rotational shifts of 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, 7 days a week
options shown below
1. 30 High Meadow Place for technicians located in the Central regions - Mississauga, Rexdale, Newmarket, Markham, Pickering, Scarborough, North York, Willowdale, Peterborough.
2. 30 Hannover for technicians located in the Niagara Peninsula, Hamilton or SWOD - Hamilton, London, Kitchener, Niagara North and South
Provide expert technical and fault diagnostic assistance to the Technical Field staff or any other employee within Enercare to aid in service delivery levels. A TSR will carry out his/her duties in a professional and courteous manner to ensure the level and standard of service provided by the Technical Support Desk is of the highest quality.
- Accountable for the delivery of high customer service excellence levels.
- Accountable to respond to all work related communications (voicemail, email) in a timely manner.
- Accountable for answering telephones in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for recording all call details/actions in the Technical Support Desk Clarify database.
- Responsible for sustaining high customer satisfaction levels in our Home Services Operations group.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance in an effective and efficient manner to our Home Services Operations groups by utilizing various technical media
- Responsible to share information with TSR’s at scheduled shift changeovers.
- Responsible to report urgent problems to the Manger of Technical Support Desk.
- Responsible to keep up to date with Technical standards, Regulations, Operational Procedures and Product Specifications.
- Responsible for manufacturer equipment evaluations/assessments and all reports associated with same.
- Responsible for website material transfer into the Goggle Library.
- Responsible to provide Field Reports post site visit inspections.
- Responsible to complete special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for promoting Enercare products and services.
- Responsible to actively promote adherence to Operational Procedures.
- Responsible to source part numbers on request from other departments within Enercare .
- Responsible for keeping vehicle clean and neat both inside and out in keeping with the company’s professional image.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of the Technical Support Desk procedures and standards
- Must have a valid Gas Fitter 2 or Gas Fitter 1 license
- Must have a valid 313D or 313A Air Conditioning license
- Must have CFC Permit (ozone depletion)
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driver's abstract maintained
- Must have a minimum of 2 years recent relative HVAC industry field experience
- Must have the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment related to servicing HVAC equipment
- Must have working knowledge of common software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Clarify and the Internet.
- Must achieve a passing grade for a Technical Knowledge Questionnaire.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and superior technical knowledge.
- Possess a positive attitude and eagerness to learn and assist others.
- Attentive to detail, strong focus on customer service, friendly and approachable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly with minimal support and supervision.
- Result oriented, achieving high levels of individual and team performance.
- Selection will be based on the above qualifications and seniority will also be considered but not the sole factor.
This position applies to UNIFOR Local 975
Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.