Kobold is a global provider of advanced well completion technologies and services for the Oil and Gas industry. We are currently looking for a Shop Hand to be an integral part of our Manufacturing team. This role will provide day-to-day general labour and support to the Production and Manufacturing group. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitions and energetic individual looking for a career with a fast-growing company.
· General labour and support in the shop;
· Building maintenance and improvements will be required;
· Organize and maintain other shop areas dedicated to receiving, warehousing, R&D, isolated testing and QC;
· General responsibility for overall shop organization and cleanliness;
· General responsibility to ensure all shop assets are in safe working order;
· Other duties as assigned by Kobold senior management from time to time.
· General pickup and delivery duties
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
· Must be able to operate general shop and hand tools in a safe manner;
· Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Software;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong organizational and time management skills with a strong work ethic;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate effectively with the full cross-section of personnel within Kobold and other organizations.
· Must have a clean valid drivers license and experience towing trailers;
· Must be physically fit for moderate to heavy lifting.
Training and Experience
· High School Diploma;
· Experience specific to oil and gas industry equipment as well as knowledge of associated manufacturers and equipment suppliers is a significant asset.
· Valid forklift license;
· Must be able to pass a pre-hire drug and alcohol test.
If this opportunity excites you and you are looking to advance your career and grow with our company, please submit your resume in confidence. Only those who have been selected for interviews will be contact, please no phone calls.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent