Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
The Ceridian Tax and Payments Product Development team is looking for an experienced Software Developer to create the industry’s next generation Tax and Financial products and services solutions.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Senior Developer is responsible for designing, implementing and integrating new products and features as well as completing and augmenting existing solutions and services. The Senior Developer will work and collaborate with fellow Developers, Architects, Test Analysts, Product Managers and stakeholders throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and well-engineered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovator in a technically challenging and rewarding role.
As a Senior Software Developer:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work with the Ceridian Tax and Payments group, enhancing our Application and Integration Framework in order to provide the development team with the tools they need to build robust, reliable and scalable solutions
- You will work on creation and integration of different modules in to single Ceridian Tax platform
- You will work on maintaining and supporting the newly built modules
- You will develop a great product experience, while leveraging the latest technologies
- You will help mentor and encourage the use of proper design patterns and best practices, consistency in our UI/UX look and feel, through regular code reviews
- Build and maintain a high-quality product with a full Suite of Self-Service Capabilities that’s Modern, Responsive and Secure
- Create Branching and Merging strategy and guidelines
- Create and maintain Build and Deployment automation framework for Azure Environment
- Integration with Data As A Service (DAAS) and Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Follow SDLC standards, source-code management, and release-management procedures
- Analyze, design, prototype, program, test and support – the complete software lifecycle in your hands!
You will join an energetic global team of Product Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, and QA where daily collaboration across these groups is a key part of our success.
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills using C#, .NET, .NET Core, Azure, SQL
- Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency
injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object relational mapping
- Angular .js and Entity Framework
- Hands on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing performance
- 8+ years of experience with .NET framework
- 2+ years working with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in TFS Build Automation, Release and Configuration management is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within
an agile development team
- Experience working in Microsoft Azure environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for solving hard problems and knows how to have fun!
- Strong agile skillset and experience working in an Agile Development environment
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.