QuickStart Early Years Partnership Inc. (QuickStart Early Years) is proud to announce that they have been selected as one of the providers for the Government of Ontario Autism Program’s (OAP) caregiver-mediated early years programs. Four partners with proficiency in autism assessment, therapeutic strategies and family support have combined skills to form QuickStart Early Years. They have decades of experience working individually and 11 years of experience working together to support Ontario families with autism: Dr. Yolanda Korneluk, Robin Gaines Véronique Chiasson and Suzanne Jacobson.
QuickStart Early Years offers Ontario parents a proven early intervention program called QuickStart™ Autism Navigator® that will provide individual one-on-one coaching sessions for families who are currently registered with the Ontario Autism Program and who meet the criteria for this program. QuickStart Early Years Partnership Inc. will serve very young children with autism from ages 12 to 36 months, at the start of their autism journey.
PART-TIME STUDENT RESEARCH ASSISTANT (Remote work position)
Work and Employment Conditions
- 10-15 hours per week
- Remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Training is provided
- Scoring pre-recorded videos based on prescribed guidelines
- Maintaining accurate records
- Safeguarding the confidentiality of materials, as necessary
Education and Experience
- Ontario High School Diploma
- In progress/current post-secondary enrolment in a relevant field at the University or College level (psychology, social services studies, child studies, etc.).
- Minimum of 1-year post-secondary education completed.
Skills and Proficiencies
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Strongly developed critical thinking skills
- Software program proficiency, including Microsoft Office365
- French is a definite asset
- Starting at $20/hour based on experience
- Ongoing opportunities for salary increases based on performance
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
Flexible language requirement:
- What interests you the most about this position?
- Are you currently attending a post-secondary institution?
- What year of school are you in (ie., first year, second year, etc.)?
- Are you interested in a part-time position? Why?
- What is your availability for an interview (days and times)?
- What appeals to you most about working remotely?
- Are you pursuing a program in psychology, social services studies or child studies, etc.?
- Secondary School (required)
Expected start date: 2022-09-06