Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager for a contract position in Calgary, Alberta. It is a 10-month contract with probable extensions. Remote work during pandemic and on-site at their Calgary Office when determined by the organization.
Our client has identified the need for a Senior Project Manager to manage project work including the upgrades of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Hyperion/DRM as well as to assist in the development of a 3-5 year ERP roadmap.
- Oracle EBS and subsequent Hyperion/Data Relationship Management (DRM) ‘like for like’ Upgrades (estimated at 10 to 12 months)
- Oracle EBS upgrade to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.10
- Oracle Database 19C (with the latest Critical Patch Update (CPU)) Hyperion and DRM upgrade to 11.2 (with the most current updates applied)
- SQL Server 2016 / SQL Server 2019 (will use the most current version certified)
- Operating System Windows Server 2019
- New virtual servers
- Future state analysis and design (looking forward 3 to 5 years). Including but not necessarily limited to:
- Chart of Accounts review and recommendations
- Analysis, recommendations, and future considerations related to financial business processes
- Fit-Gap analysis and recommendations between the upgraded Oracle E-Business Suite, the ERP needs and existing Business Processes
- Functional requirements elicitation, validation and related facilitation, design and implementation work
- Analysis, recommendations, and future considerations related to application configuration
- Analysis, recommendations, and future considerations related to customizations
- Lead future state analysis and design sessions to recommend the ideal ERP
- Elicit, analyze and recommend items for inclusion in a 3–5-year ERP Road map
- Analysis, recommendation, and changes related to the discontinuation or introduction of functionality that could result in improved efficiency
- Responsible to ensure timely and quality delivery by vendor and other service providers
- Regular status reporting on the progress of the project
- Lead change management efforts utilizing dedicated change management resources
- Develop Project Charter, Key Milestone, Work Breakdown Structure and Detailed Project Plan
- Develop the Communication and Training plan
- Develop, Monitor, and Report on Key Performance Indicators regarding implementation of the project
- Liaison with executive, project team staff and stakeholders within the organization as well as external service providers and vendors
- Identify risks, manage timelines, and escalate project issues as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Eight or more years of formal IT project management experience.
- Managing and executing business transformation of processes
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting
- Managing large, complex and cross-functional projects related to ERP implementations, application integration and organizational change.
- Coordinating multiple related projects and managing the interdependencies among them.
- Overseeing procurement planning including requirements definition, coordinating internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Managing data migration and new software rollouts, including oversight of testing and quality assurance activities.
- Strong, team-oriented mindset and demonstrated collaborative, communication and influencing skills.
- Able to quickly build trusting, productive relationships with stakeholders, project team members and senior leaders.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
Knowledge of and experience with the following considered a strong asset:
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or PRINCE2 certification
- Agile and scrum experience
- Change management expertise
- Public sector project management experience
InSync Systems Inc. is a privately-owned boutique Canadian Resourcing and Consulting Services Company that works closely with a range of corporate clients across multiple industries to bring them solutions that effectively address their business needs