WorleyCord Teamco Ltd., a subsidiary of WorleyCord Ltd., is immediately seeking experienced RT Crane Operators to work with our growing team/for our projects in AB and BC.
WorleyCord is a leader in industrial construction in Alberta and western Canada.
Our employees enjoy exciting careers in fabrication, modularization, field installation, and professional support services for some of the world's most challenging heavy-oil facilities, gas plants, power stations and other industrial projects. As part of the global WorleyCord Team, we enjoy shared resources and opportunities with more than 20 Canadian locations and 40 countries.
- Must have an Journeyperson or Apprentice Crane Operator ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Zoom Boom ticket is an asset
- Must possess valid CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification.
- OSSA Fall Protection
- WHIMIS 2015
- Experience operating Hydraulic Cranes
- Experience with 35, 60, 100 and 150 ton cranes
- Previous industrial construction experience is required
- Operates crane and hoisting equipment to lift, move or position large objects at work sites
- Manipulates a number of pedals and levers to rotate crane, raise and lower its boom and one or more lines. Some or all of these operations may be performed simultaneously
- Performs pre-operational inspections, safety checks, test lifts and load chart calculations
- Communicates with assigned crews to determine the best placement of crane for planned lifts
- Participates in rigging procedure when required
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Various shift rotations; depends on project (typical 10/4 or 14/7)
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Employee Benefits provided by MERIT
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $42.75 per hour
- Crane Operator: 3 years (preferred)