Position: Vault Coordinator
Duration: 12 months
Location: Tiverton, ON
- Communicate findings of field walks downs, to the project teams, verifying condition, position and location of equipment.
- Review design change notices focusing on Construction, Operations, Maintenance and Safety as a Bruce Power stakeholder.
- Coordinate the execution plans with Maintenance, Operations and Project Teams ensuring alignment across the organization putting safety first.
- Provide engineering support by writing technical specifications and project scopes of work for various outage projects.
- Managed hourly schedule updates to the company in the role as Outage Specialist in the Outage Control Center (OCC) which was directed by the Duty Outage Manager (DOM).
- Develop and refine project scope through applying knowledge obtained from courses such as the Nuclear and Conventional Plant Fundamentals.
- Effectively communicate with senior management and external companies to ensure their confidence with the progression of projects within Bruce Power.
- Follow standard project management procedures and tools through the development and refinement of projects using phase gate reviews.
- Create a tour of the Bruce Power vaults working within radioactive environments supporting Laser Scanning project.
Job Type: Contract