New Air Duct Service is a company leader in HVAC system robotic cleaning, disinfection and sealing. We work in the commercial, industrial and health care sectors. For more than 15 years we have been proudly provided our services to some of the most important North American Companies.
Job type: Full Time/Permanent
Shift: Morning/Afternoon/ Evening Shifts
Monday to Saturday/ Sunday occasionally
Hours: 40 h/ week and weekly pay
Work is mainly in Toronto and GTA.
· Represent New Air Duct Service in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner
· Must be open to flexible schedules, to work 6 days a week and overtime as the business requires
· Provide high quality HVAC cleaning and disinfection.
· Comply with all relevant safety procedures and company policies and standards
· Maintain assigned equipment, handling with care and responsibility
· Handle sensitive information with confidentiality
· Participate in assigned training as required
· Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
· Drive company vehicles as needed
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· At least one year of experience as laborer/cleaner
- Experience with hand and power tools
· Good verbal and written communication
· Able to work with little supervision and in a team environment
· Able to accomplish daily tasks assigned, completing from beginning to end.
· Active listener and able to learn new skills and complete trainings
· Energetic, hardworking and detail- oriented
· Excellent team worker
· Flexible, adaptable, and able to work effectively in a variety of settings
· High level of integrity, work ethic, and reliability.
· You will be provided with weekly schedule. Punctuality is a must
· Ability to obtain a clean security clearance check
· Must be legal to work in Canada
· A current Ontario G driver's license preferred
· Covid -19 fully vaccination preferred
· Knowledge of Ductwork, Ducting, Hand Tools, Wiring, HVAC systems, is an asset
· At least one referral from previous or current employer/s.
What we offer
- We offer a competitive wage of 22/25 hour
· Benefits Plan after 3 months (life-dental-unlimited prescriptions drugs)
· Annual Performance Bonus for Qualified Team Member
· Weekly pay
· Paid Training Program
· Paid Vacation
· Flexible working hours
· Uniforms for each season
· Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology
· Safe positive and team-oriented work Environment
· Opportunity for advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Covid-19 fully vaccinated preferred. PPE required and provided by the Company
- Are you available to work with a flexible schedule (morning, afternoon, evening shifts) ?
- Do you live in Canada?
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)