Careers at BenQ
It's an exciting time to work at BenQ! We are looking for Talent who have the same passion, drive and innovative spirit like our products that span the computing, consumer electronics industries and professional AV markets. BenQ North America is a growing company that is part of the BenQ Group. With over 1,500 BenQ employees worldwide, we are all working together with uncompromised integrity to deliver the promise of Bringing Enjoyment n' Quality to the lives of our employees and loyal customers.
Reporting to the Director, North American Sales and Distribution - Business and Education Solutions, the Key Partner Manager will be responsible for growing sales revenues, increasing profitability and developing new customer relationships by bringing in new business and strengthening existing customer relationships. This role will play an important part in promoting and increasing BenQ brand awareness within the education arena.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, qualify, track, manage the sales process and close opportunities (including channel partners) in education for BenQ Business and Education Solutions
- Build relationships and effectively demonstrate BenQ products and software to key decision makers at the school district level and channel partner teams
- Publicize the BenQ name and raise its awareness and sales within the education arena, through the use of social media, national technology conferences and clever marketing campaigns
- Host and/or attend various national education roundtable meetings to discuss technology direction for districts across the nation and to determine where district focus is being placed
- In collaboration with the Director of Business and Education Solutions, determine what the motivating factors are for dealers to have BenQ be the first projector, large display or Interactive Flat Panel (IFP) they consider
- Meet with key district or higher education personnel focused in location to promote the BenQ name and raise awareness
- Promote ease of use (Device agnostic) to connect any device to BenQ projectors and interactive flat panels. Show the education community that BenQ truly understands their needs through our education background and products
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills & abilities
- 3+ years of experience working as National Education Sales in Education
- Proven track record integrating solutions such as projectors and/or interactive flat panels into education (3 Million +)
- Compelling demonstration skills to persuade end-users and resellers in converting leads into sales
- Ideal candidate must be highly motivated, results driven, and willing to do what it takes to grow the business
- Demonstrated proficiency of SalesForce
- Familiarity with BenQ or competitive Product Lines
- Candidate must also be a top achiever who is flexible and adaptable, creative, able to set strategy for internal and external communications, and a truly effective team member
- Strong problem resolution and solution development skills
- Percentage of Travel: local and regional travel, as needed
- Strong demonstration, presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven closer
- Have book of business and or contacts in the Education market
- IT knowledge: networking, BYOD, video casting, Chromebook, Android, a plus
- Clean Driving record with ability to be insured
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Full-Time, Home Office Based
- Based on experience; we offer an extremely competitive base salary plus sales bonus
About BenQ America Corp.
BenQ is a leading provider of competitive LCD gaming, entertainment, photography, and business monitors and award-winning home theater projectors. The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the #1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas(1). BenQ America Corp. offers an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies for homes, businesses, and schools. Interactive large-format displays, mobile audio products, cloud consumer products, screen sharing solutions, and lifestyle lighting are just some of the many products BenQ offers. More information is available at www.BenQ.us.
Relocation or visa sponsorship not available. No third-party Recruiters or agencies please. BenQ is an E/O/E.
Job Type: Full-time