About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
- Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious.
- Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty and personal responsibility in all relationships.
- Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
- Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
- Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies, 2019. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certification and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Manager Sales Administration:
The Manager Sales Administration is responsible for building and managing a Sales Administration team and will need to be proactive and delegate tasks among employees. The position will also be responsible for improving the Sales team’s productivity metrics.
- Manage and lead the Sales Administration team and understand the competencies required for successful team performance and utilize this knowledge to coach and develop the team.
- Conducting performance reviews, establishing and directing goals, KPIs, policies and procedures.
- Work with the Sales team to understand the sales process and how to maximize profitability through administrative support.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels to ensure the success of the Sales Administration team.
- Serve as the liaison between administrative personnel and sales, communicating needs and concerns so they can be handled expeditiously.
- Achieve specific objectives by communicating with administrative personnel and making adjustments to workflow as necessary.
- Implement customer service standards and evaluate employees based on their ability to meet those standards.
- Provide technical and logistical support for all administrative personnel.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong work ethic with the ability to consistently hit aggressive timelines with 100% accuracy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Flexible, adaptable and must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders and leaders.
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills.
- Strongly committed to provide an excellent employee experience and environment.
- Client service minded.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Influential and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making.
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple client demands and priorities.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Customer and Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Cultivates Innovation
- Organizational Savvy
- Develops Talent
- Managerial Courage
- Decision Quality
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or degree in Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in senior administrator roles.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Previous experience in a financial services is preferred.
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn up to 10% of salary in the form of bonus.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, iPods, etc.
- Other perks – discounted ETS pass, casual Fridays, fresh fruit and beverages, staff appreciation events.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to: careers "at" firmafx.com
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Administration: 7 years (Required)
- Supervising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Financial Services: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)