CCT Auto-Trans Inc. is hiring a Sales Support Administrator for the acquisition, expansion, and maintenance of sales accounts territories, both national and international. This role requires the successful candidate to be able to work in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for key accounts; execute all services for client and ongoing support.
- Data entry
- Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates.
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
- Identify and target new business sales opportunities that close quickly for the highest revenue.
- Promote and maintain the organization's brand image and identity within the marketplace.
- Manage all aspects of strategic sales initiatives.
- Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Create and conduct in-depth sales presentations that highlight key benefits, ROI, and value the company's services.
- Assist in the creation of product training plans for sales representatives.
- Identify and resolve risks associated with the delivery and/or provision of customer contracts; manage client expectations throughout the contract.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Conduct and develop quarterly and annual account reviews in order to effectively manage account life-cycles.
- Analyze, assess, and document client results to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts
- Customer Focus
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Accountability and Dependability
- Mediating and Negotiating
- College diploma in Business Sales and Marketing preferred.
- Data Entry experience.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, other stakeholders.
- Able to effectively communicate key information via telephone, in person, email, etc.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Excellent speaking skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability