Come Join Us at The Olive Board Charcuterie Company on the Grimsby waterfront!
We are seeking to add to our dynamic team. We are looking for team-oriented kitchen staff who enjoy the fast pace, energy and camaraderie of a busy kitchen. Successful candidates must welcome new challenges, have a desire to learn, a desire to succeed and are driven to create positive guest experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Must have basic kitchen / prep knowledge
- Executing recipes in a timely manner
- Restocking food items as required
- Keep work-station clean and follow proper cleaning procedures at end of shift
- Following our food safety standards
- Working as a team with the servers
- Must have Food Handler’s Training Certification or willing to obtain before first shift
- Preferred kitchen experience
- Must be able to adapt to an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Ability to work in both a team environment an independently
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to perform manual duties that involve lifting objects of reasonable weight
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with availability to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Ability to work standing for 8 hour shifts
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour