DIGITAL COMMERCE SPECIALIST
As a Digital Commerce Specialist at Warehouse One you work as part of a team to ensure a positive shopping experience for our online customers. You oversee day to day website maintenance and work with the E-Commerce Manager to coordinate and execute projects and initiatives within the Marketing department.
- Ensures proper execution and optimization of online product content on-site to maximize on-site conversions; oversees localized product hierarchy, site roadmap, layouts, sequencing, product mapping, navigation, landing pages/galleries for specific key phrases/terms/trends, on-site search optimization, site layout and site accuracy
- Participates in the overall merchandising of the site for both product and content
- Performs daily quality assurance checks across multiple platforms to ensure information is accurate; flagging issues when needed; rectifying errors when found
- Monitors deliverability of eblasts, making recommendations on how to improve when bounce rates increase
- Develops and delivers regular reports of online metrics, insights and benchmarks to enhance operations
- Maintains the functionality and overall user experience of warehouseone.com; collaborates with our software partner(s) to ensure a positive user experience
- Generates, tests and updates website content (products, content, promotions, etc.) according to the marketing campaign calendar and timelines
- Merchandises the E-Commerce site; plans how product is presented and recommended online, ensures product descriptions and names are accurate
- Support and manage implementation of technical and business solutions as needed
- Works as a team with the E-Commerce Departments and supports other team members during times of absence or increased volume
Warehouse One is looking for an individual who is;
- Interested and eager to learn about E-Commerce; experience driving E-Commerce growth is an asset
- Proficient with computers and computer programs; is skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite programs and basic HTML
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics and SEO best practices
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in written communication
- Organized and detail-orientated, especially when working under tight deadlines; problem solvers; and have highly proficient time management skills
- Collaborative and able to work as part of a team
- Experienced in clothing retail roles (is an asset)
- Fashionably Casual and enthusiastic about Warehouse One’s product and image
- Available to work forty hours per week, with potential overtime in some seasons
- Able to represent Warehouse One’s WHO WE ARE; F*riendly, Caring, Committed, R*eal
Do you live your life in jeans?
Want to be a part of a team that helps others look and feel good?
Submit your resume and cover letter today!
WE ARE JEANS. But we’re also all the amazing items that go perfectly with jeans: casual tees, comfy hoodies, cute tops, wear everywhere jackets, and the best in jewellery and accessories to complete your look. Our mission is to offer our customers affordable, comfortable, on-trend styles in a wide range of sizes: men's and ladies' tops are available in XS-3XL, ladies’ jeans in sizes 24-36 and 14+-22+, and men's jeans in sizes 28-42. With over 120 stores across Canada, we help our customers from coast to coast look and feel good.
WORKING AT WAREHOUSE ONE. Warehouse One’s culture is a lot like the jeans we sell – comfortable, adaptable and hardworking. We want to be great at what we do, in a welcoming and friendly environment, where we can be ourselves. Our corporate office, which we call our Service Office, is a newly renovated space with lots of natural light, collaborative space, and sit/stand desks for each team member. Did we mention you can wear jeans to work?
DO YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE IN JEANS? Love helping others look and feel good too? We’re proud to offer a generous employee discount to all employees, as well as to spouses and dependent children. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefit plan that includes health, dental, and vision care, life insurance, and disability coverage, as well as an Employee Assistance Program to full time/salaried team members. We also believe in helping all employees take the next step in their career, so we’ll give you the support & resources you need to do your best work and expand your skills in the workplace. A career with Warehouse One just might be the perfect fit for you!
For more information visit www.warehouseone.com/careers
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary