At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
- 4+ years of experience of hands on experience in application architecture, design & development.
- Must be well experience in Java/ Micro services apps with frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, J2EE, JDBC, JMS, JMX.
- Extensive experience in designing patterns of Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot based green-field development projects.
- Experience in developing RESTful JSON API driven micro-services architecture using JEE/Java/Spring.
- Experience with at least one or two databases, such as Oracle, MySql, or Cassandra and use of Hibernate, ORMs.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with Angular 6+
- Solid understanding of RxJS
Length of Contract:
1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Up to 10%
Technology & Software Development
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.