We are seeking a dynamic bilingual Front Office Manager to join our team, a Manager who understands the meaning of true Customer Service, professional, team-oriented, possess good work ethics and extremely results driven. This opportunity is ideal for a Guest Services Manager/Assistant Front Office Manager who is ready for the next step - we can offer that to you!
- The ability to direct and control the activities of the Front Office, Reservations, Guest Activities, and to ensure brand standards, policies and procedures.
- Must ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department objectives and policies.
- The ability to work closely with Reservations, Front Office and Sales to maximize occupancy, daily rates and customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with clients, return guests, group contacts etc. to provide maximum personalized guest service.
- The ability to promote employee development, morale and institute programs to ensure the effectiveness and promotion of the philosophy within the Rooms Division.
- The ability to respond properly and take a supervisory role in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Manage all administrational duties as specified by the Management
- Responsible for providing a superior guest experience.
- Be a champion of perpetual improvement when it comes to quality of services provided
- Responsible for continuous development and training of front desk staff
- Responsible for the front desk operations
- Mart of the Executive Management team
- Have previous hotel experience, specifically in the Rooms Division Department. Demonstrate advanced supervisory skills, good judgment and common sense.
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Superior written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others.
- For Full Time Employment Only
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
Merci et au plaisir de recevoir votre candidature.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- employé(e) dans le domaine de l'hôtellerie: 3 ans (Souhaité)
- Superviseur de la réception: 2 ans (Requis)