Canadian Tire Langford has changed ownership. We are looking for friendly and energetic people to expand our team!
The Sales Associate position is fast-paced, involving constant interaction with customers explaining product benefits and fulfilling customer needs. Helping customers is combined with store maintenance activities such as stocking shelves, merchandising and general housekeeping of the department.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Meet, greet and thank customers (by name where possible) and provide friendly, informed service to them
- Guide customers to location of products
- Suggest value-added and related products
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Keep stock clean, faced and orderly
- Locate products in the warehouse
- Maintain inventory accuracy & identify and report low stock
- Keep informed of promotions & in-store deals
Major Requirements and Competencies
- Ability to provide professional customer service and employee support
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals
- Ability to maintain composure and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete tasks according to instructions and demonstrate responsibility for outcomes
- A general knowledge of department products
Applicants must have full and open availability. If you are interested please submit a resume along with any inquires you may have.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)