Point Grey Veterinary Hospital are looking for a superstar Veterinary Receptionist / VOA/VTA to join our team in December 2019.
We are a well established, rapidly growing 2 doctor small animal practice servicing the PointGrey/UBC area.
Our focus is on providing excellent client service, high quality and compassionate patient care. We are looking for a detail oriented, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team.
Strong communication and time management skills with the ability to multitask is a must.
We have digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house laboratory diagnostics available.
We are a fully paperless clinic using AVImark system. AVImark software training will be provided.
We offer competitive wages and great work schedule with no evenings.
- Cheerful and positive manner
- Professional attitude
- Open mind and willingness to learn
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage stress
- Ability to follow guides and directions
- Must align with our core values and be excited to be a brand ambassador
- Strong multitasking skills and initiative
- The drive and confidence to work with little or no supervision
- Completion of a Veterinary Office Assistant (VOA)
- Booking appointments
- Gathering medical information and priming records
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Properly booking appointments, surgeries, and drop-offs
- Keeping the lobby and exam rooms clean, tidy and welcoming
- Assisting various client requests and needs
- Processing/creating invoices
- Sharing knowledge of nutrition, prescription diets, retail items, and general animal well-being
- Data entry and other administrative duties
- Assisting clients with pet insurance
Benefits include extended health insurance, uniforms, continuing education, monthly incentive program (upon completion of 3 month probation) and staff events.
Schedule: Mon-FRI 9am-5pm NO WEEKENDS NO NIGHTS
Please send resumes to our hospital manager
Those who meet the qualifications will be contacted promptly.
Please note: Ad will be active until the position is filled
Job Type: Full-time