Where Madness Brings Genius to Life!
Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency. Recently certified as a Great Place to Work®, RHODDY is excited to have new faces join our amazing team at our head office in Toronto.
We are looking for an In Field Manager who is highly organized with an extreme passion for Coffee and Experiential Marketing. Someone who knows what it takes to deliver beyond expectations 110% of the time!
- Manage day to day priorities and set on-going tasks and objectives as it relates to programs executed in the field
- Work in-field by driving a Sprinter Van and trailer to and from events, set-up and tear down, serving hot beverages and managing overall objectives
- Track inventory in truck and at the warehouse
- Manage the receiving and organizing of materials
- Maintain the daily truck log and maintenance schedule
- Daily maintenance of onboard coffee equipment
- Valid full G driver’s license and clean driving record (clean abstract will be required)
- Must be comfortable driving a cargo van (sprinter) with a trailer for long distances
- Strong math skills
- Must be willing to get Food handling certificate
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to organize and schedule
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Strongly developed problem-solving skills to understand client and team business, needs, priorities
- Strong team management skills
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs
- Ability to travel within the region for a period of up to 7 days and nights at a time (travel/accommodations will be reimbursed)
- Oversee condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
- Professionalism in customer service
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
Reference ID: CGY - IFM
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Driving Large Vehicle or Trailer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Food Handler (Preferred)
- Driver's (Required)