Job Title: Master Database Analyst
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Reporting to the Controller, the Master Database Analyst will be responsible for managing and maintaining all common master data in the Company’s accounting systems. We are seeking a highly analytical and organized individual with strong communication and teamwork skills to fill this position.
- Lead contact administrator for Qbyte FM.
- Manage and maintain all master data used in Qbyte FM accounting system.
- Review and set up of all field allocations. Liaise with the field personnel to maintain up to date allocations.
- Ensure all notifications and change requests are updated in the master database in a timely manner.
- Design and build proper processes and controls with key stakeholders around master database requests and changes.
- Export and set up of AFE’s from AFE Navigator to Q-byte FM.
- Prepare and run monthly gross month end close & resolve/correct any issues.
- Assist and resolve partner disputes related to incorrect master database.
- Support the setup of master data related to acquisition and divestment activity.
- Manage and maintain all payouts on operated and non-operated.
- Set up of new business associates and related banking information.
- On ramping of new vendors on open invoice and resolve any errors on system errors related to data master base.
- Special projects as assigned; joint venture clean-up projects, joint interest audits, statement of adjustments.
The responsibilities listed are provided as an outline and are not intended to create limits to responsibilities, but to provide guidance as to the scope of the position.
- Previous master database experience (minimum of 5 years) with a track record in oil and gas accounting.
- Solid understanding of all functions in oil and gas accounting and the cause and effect master database changes have on each function.
- Advanced user of Qbyte FM and Optix reporting.
- Self-starter with the ability to initiate and problem solve.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time