Tresle’s mission is to enable businesses to change hands by offering the convenience of an accessible and elegant online platform that bridges buyers and sellers. Our team is building a simpler, more transparent experience to the traditionally complex & costly task of buying/selling private companies.
We currently operate in various markets across the U.S. and trusted by thousands of small-to-medium size business owners and buyers. The Customer Experience Associate role consists of being part educator, product specialist, and continually focused on helping customers improve their experience on Tresle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing & prospective customers
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Tresle buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication (email, chat, phone) and organize issues appropriately including billing, security, sales, and technical inquiries
- Educate customers on the value of Tresle in a thoughtful way
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Manage our Help Center- create new content based on client’s needs, in different formats (written, demo videos, etc)
- Communicate and help the marketing team to create content to nurture possible and current clients
- Be innovative, identify and make recommendations to drive improvements with our own product and process
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Previous sales experience, preferably in B2B
- You are a strong, confident communicator in collaborative cross-functional work
- You are empathic and articulate with team members & customers
- You care deeply about customer support and success
- You are self aware and adaptable in rapidly changing situations
- You are analytical - spot trends, identify, document, and assist to solve bugs or customer pain points
- You understand when to ask for help, but are also able to dig in to uncover solutions on your own
Why Work for Tresle?
- Diverse and collaborative work environment
- Flexibility to work abroad
- Educational reimbursement program
- Unlimited Free Book Program
- Fun and laidback office environment- snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- B2B sales: 2 years (preferred)