Staples Business Advantage is the contract business to business division of Staples, working with companies of 20 or more employees to develop customized programs with specialized pricing, dedicated account management, and a complete assortment of products and services at a low total delivered cost. In addition to a complete selection of office products, Staples Advantage offers: Business Interiors by Staples, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Facility Solutions, Staples Print Solutions and Staples Promotional Products.To learn more about Staples Business Advantage visit us at: www.staplesadvantage.ca
The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a team of Account Managers, SAL’s (Strategic Account Leader’s) and the Print Specialists Nationally. As a team, their goal will be building relationships and growing sales within an existing customer base through retention and penetration opportunities. The PISCs will partner with the AMs, SALs and the Print Specialists to execute the strategies put in place to drive sales growth and margin enhancement on accounts. The PISC will also be responsible for contacting the customer via phone and email on an ongoing basis to ensure customer’s needs are understood product is sourced, quoted and processed in Sales Force.com. They will be responsible to proactively reach out to past customers to generate repeat orders, penetrate greater opportunities and market new products and services while independently closing sales opportunities.
Perform all Promotional Inside Sales Coordinator duties including, but not limited to: customer contact via phone and email, managing and sourcing through our promotional vendor base quoting and completing the order request form. There will be a focus on existing accounts while leveraging the various teams within Staples Advantage to complete all tasks; especially with our Print and Promotional Operations team.
Keep accurate and up to date notes and documentation within Saleforce.com on all customer interactions and managing emails and personal folders to ensure organization and prioritize tasks and quotes effectively.
Effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate company value proposition and all Promotional service offerings in addition to selling the features and benefits of Staples Business Advantage.
Work collaboratively with sales teams and leaders to coordinate sales activities, drive penetration with focus on growing profitable sales and margin in the promotional category.
Be able to successfully engage in balancing multiple tasks using good time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Account Management and problem-solving skills a must
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to drive sales and margin results
- Ability to build partnerships across the organization
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on excel
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload as well as direction from multiple sales professionals
- Accountable and self-motivated to meet day to day targets
- Bilingual in French an asset but not required
- 2-4 years of experience in a promotional customer service role with an emphasis on upselling
- Demonstrated excellence in providing superior customer service, strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer literacy (experience with Salesforce.com or like CRM tool an asset)
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up
- Post-secondary education in business related discipline – Diploma or Degree preferred
Staples is an equal opportunity employer and an accommodation will be provided during the hiring process if requested.