Aspen Landscaping is a locally owned and operated Landscaping business and have been in operation for 17 years in Kelowna and area. We are seeking motivated and qualified individuals to join our team.
Candidate will be part of a small crew on residential and commercial job sites working on hardscape elements (interlock, flagstone, concrete, retaining walls, rockeries) and softscape elements (tree/shrub/perennial plantings, clean-ups and garden maintenance). Must be able to install landscapes based on designs and plans, follow instructions and co-ordinate with company owner for the timely completion of jobs. There will be use of hand and powered equipment, such as stone saws, plate compactors, skid steers etc. and experience with equipment is not needed, though considered an asset. Must be able to perform physically demanding work in all manner of weather, and maintain a professional attitude and appropriate conduct while onsite.
- Preferable to have experience in landscape construction - though not required
- Experience working with commercial lawn mowers, trimmers and landscaping tools
- Knowledge of horticultural practices are an asset
- Positive attitude and team oriented
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Must have own transportation
Wages are based competitively and on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary