Bing C. Wong & Associates and Enterprises Ltd.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Title: Intermediate Accountant
Job Types: Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week
- Planning and executing engagements for notice to reader, review and audit engagements using Caseware.
- Conducting and completing notice to reader, review and audit engagementsto ensure adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Preparing personal, corporate and trust income tax returns using tax software.
- Providing accounting services for clients such as monthly accounting, GST returns, payroll and other compliance items.
- Assisting clients with day to day accounting queries.
- Communicating updates to clients on the status and preparing their accounts.
- Tracking and completing all accounting tasks to deadlines.
- Draft and proofread audit/review/notice to reader financial statements, tax plans and reporting letters with little or no revision needed
- Developing strategies to attract new customers for auditing business
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Completed or desire to complete of CPA or other applicable professional certifications.
- 5 plus years of progressive accounting/auditing experience in a public accounting firm.
- Strong computerskills including experience with accounting software such as Sage Simply Accounting, Quickbooks, Caseware, Cantax and/or other tax software;
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
- Fluent in a second language would be an asset.
- Must be available to work significantly more hours during February to June.
Wages Range: $29-$31 per hour, 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.00 to $31.00 /hour
- auditing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)