Web & Graphic Designer
We are looking for a talented Web & Graphic Designer to create amazing user experiences for our iOS, Android, and web applications. This role requires design, organize and coordinate site assets, landing pages and graphics to meet brand creative standards and deadlines.The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. You are a great match if you are the following:
- Customer-minded: be mindful of striving towards a superb customer experience
- Team work: we all work together in a collaborative and trusted environment
- Reliable: we know how to prioritize and are reliable to deliver before deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Designer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create graphics, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas related to iOS, Android, and web applications
- Partner with marketing team to design a variety of digital content, including landing pages, email templates, customer stories, event and social media assets, and display advertisements.
- Help build visual design language, maintaining a living visual style guide in collaboration with graphic designers.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Desired Skills and Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related discipline
- Proven UI experience designing website layouts, app layouts (iOS and Android), and graphics
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Solid proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, and other design and wire-framing tools
- Superb problem-solving skills; positive attitude and is energetic, outgoing, and organized
- Enthusiastic individual keen to continuously learn and improve; a team player with dedication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in an environment involving multiple priorities
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- An asset to have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Brain Finance is a leading financial technology company that offers responsible and constructive credit solutions to consumers by Marketplace Lending platform . We redefine access to credit with our revolutionary technology using machine learning and automation capabilities to provide better and simpler financial services to everyone. We have built a new generation of lending technology platform and have reinvented how credit decisions are made. The new AI is transforming multiple sectors and now is the time for us to bring this new predictive power into financial services.
- A cutting edge technology stack
- Competitive salary
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Full health benefits - Medical
- Free healthy snacks and refreshments
- Advancement opportunities
- Great office location
We are a team of great people building a really cool product for great customers. We’d love to have you join us!
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- web design: 5 years (Preferred)
- creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows: 3 years (Preferred)
- User Interface Design for IOS and Android: 3 years (Preferred)
- Agile/Scrum: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)