To provide responsible Food and Beverage Supervision/Service as required in the Dining areas and Special Events in the Club.
Under the direction supervision of Waitress/Waiter III or Waitress/Waiter II as assigned assists in tasks outlined in job description.
Reports to the Waiter/Waitress III position or as assigned the Waitress/Waiter II position. Maintains assigned sections as related to all Food and Beverage service
1. Assist in pre-service preparations as directed.
2. Setup and prepare buffet tables for service such as directed.
3. Fold linen napkins as directed.
4. Make and serve coffee and tea as needed.
5. Table setups as directed.
6. Serve or bring out prepared food as directed.
7. Maintain buffet tables as directed.
8. Clear tables as directed.
9. Clear and put away clean dishes from dish room.
10. Clear and put away tables etc.. as directed.
11. Serve beverages and pour wine as directed.
12. Clean wait staff area as directed by Waitress/Waiter III.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Serving It Right (preferred)