Leverage your professional skills in producing and servicing personal lines. Join our vision to bring a modern creative approach to the brokerage while providing excellent customer service to our local community and beyond. Work in a casual, flexible, environment with a competitive compensation program. Become the newest member of our energetic and growing team!
Insurance Broker Job Description
- Retrieve messages from personal voicemail and respond in a timely fashion
- Answer all incoming calls from clients, companies, etc.
- New business sales for auto, home, watercraft, snowmobile, ATV’s, home based business, travel, motorcycles, tenant’s and condo, and commercial insurance.
- Service clients renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
- Enter TSR memos to provide to account administrator re: changes to clients policy and follow-up to ensure completed
- Setup prospective clients in TAM and follow-up based on renewal dates added to our system
- Review all incoming emails and respond in a timely fashion
- Enter all applications on TAM and either fax/email/mail to clients
- Collect money from clients and provide with receipts
- Process all courier for applicable clients
- Other duties as deemed necessary
Insurance Broker Qualifications
As well as a desire to learn and succeed in a collaborative environment, to be considered for this position you must meet the following requirements.
- Post-secondary education in business, insurance or related field is considered an asset.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a similar position. Experience in commercial insurance is considered an asset.
- Must have excellent knowledge, application and experience working with insurance broker management systems.
- Demonstrated customer service, organizational, communication, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while always providing friendly excellent customer service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications.
For more information about DG Smith Insurance Brokers please visit our website at www.dgsmithinsurance.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 5 years (Required)