Role and responsibilities:
The SAP Security Entry is responsible for providing level 1 support to all SAP environments (production as well as non-production)
This requires a wide range of activity including:
- Monitor and self-assign incoming tickets related to security and user administration.
- Provide user administration support in all SAP systems and landscapes, and daily processing of user requests and account maintenance by communicating with IT and the business users to facilitate questions, resolve issues and request feedback on access issues.
- Responsible for security roles/profile maintenance (simple changes) and account creation and deletion in SAP ECC, SCM, B/W, H/R and SAP GRC using Centralized User Administration (CUA) by doing a roles assignment or remove roles from an account (user access rights on Domtar's SAP systems).
- Act as workflow engine to convert end user access requests into a list of roles to approve from IT and the business. Must perform these activities within the security and segregation of duties (SOD) framework of all SAP environments.
- Identify role violations, role owners and update associated documentation.
- Resolve end user production support security issues in a timely and accurate manner as they relate to account management, (role assignment - not role modification, without the support of the Administrator or Analyst - SAP Security).
- Ensure all requests are processed in a timely basis.Specifics technical qualifications:
- College degree in Business Administration or Information technology is essential;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in System Administration and knowledge of ERP systems security principles;
- Experience in managing SAP Security within ECC, SCM, B/W, H/R, GRC, CUA is an asset;
- Intermediate Microsoft suite experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) (Vlookup, formulas and pivot tables);
- You are able to properly prepare and maintain reports, policies, procedures, and guidelines documents;
- Problem solving skills.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks;
- Demonstrate thoroughness and integrity;
- Demonstrate analytical and communication skills;
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure of timelines with constant review and auditing;
- Customer service orientation is essential;
- Has a pleasant friendly style of verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness;
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Quickly adapts and autonomous;
- Fluently bilingual in French and English.
Reference ID: BH5118
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Contractuel, Pigiste (Freelance)
- administrateur de SAP security: 1 an (Souhaité)
- support en systèmes ERP: 1 an (Requis)
- administrateur de systèmes: 1 an (Requis)
- administrateur SAP security: 1 an (Souhaité)
- anglais (Requis)
- français (Requis)