Toyotetsu Canada Inc. (TTCA) is a Tier 1 Automotive Parts Supplier to Toyota Manufacturing Facilities. We utilize state of the art technology to ensure our automotive parts are assembled with a high degree of quality. Our company is located in the heart of Norfolk County.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources Clerk to join our HR Team as we continue to grow. This is an entry level, temporary position for approximately 6 months with possibility to be extended.
· Assist with setup for new Team Member orientation and on-boarding activities
· Track, verify and distribute Team Member uniforms
· Assist with recruitment activities for contract positions, including interviews and reference checks
· Update Team Member profiles and assist in creating new TM files
· Assist department in filing and information storage as needed
· Assist HR Team on projects as needed
· Answer general inquiries on HR hotline
· Assist in planning, advertising and co-ordination of company activities when required (events, company newsletters, etc.)
· Other HR tasks and projects as required
Our company subscribes to the operating philosophy of continuous growth and improvement, providing the best quality, value and service to our customers, encouraging mutual trust and respect through teamwork and focus on safety, our environment and our community.
Please forward resumes in Word or PDF format.
We thank all applicants, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour