Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Reporting to the Tools and Equipment Manager, the incumbent will oversee the program and process for site access requirements for all vehicles and equipment accessing the Project site.
Job duties include, but not be limited to:
To be Considered Candidates:
- Inspecting all equipment and vehicles coming to the Project site for environmental compliance and mechanical integrity
- Will be responsible for approving, creating, printing and issuing of site vehicle passes.
- Will be responsible for tracking, filing and storing all environmental compliance checks
- Ensure all equipment and vehicles accessing the Project site meet ALL site access prerequisites
- Manages the overall coordination and performance of all activities relating to site vehicle access and implements corrective action when necessary.
- Ensuring all site logistics requirements are being adhered to and followed by equipment and tools contractor and coordinate with logistics team for deliveries for equipment tools contractor.
- Will assist the Equipment and Tools Manager in writing, reviewing and updating policy and procedures as needed during the life of the project.
- Liaise with JFJV subcontractors regarding sub-contractual terms and conditions related to site vehicle access requirements.
- Maintains a personal standard of Client Service excellence promoting integrity, consistency, JFJV core values, diversity, and fairness for all employees, subcontractors, vendors, and project participants.
- Manages and executes assigned projects in accordance with the requirements of the contract among the company, Client, and company’s operating policies and principles.
- Analyze situations, identify and forecast problems or conflicts and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
- Adhere to and support JFJV’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
- Other duties as assigned
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
Basic Job Requirements
- Mechanical background or 5+ years working with heavy equipment.
- 2+ years’ Experience managing subcontractors and basic understanding of contracts.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Office and other computer programs or experience in data entry or coordinator roll.
- Previous large scale Industrial Construction Site experience
- Valid Drivers’ License required
- Experience in SWS or other equipment related activities will be considered and asset.
- Experience dealing with multiple contractor and area interfaces
- Able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent problem resolution and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability promoting outstanding customer service and client relations
Preference for candidates that are local to the area, as this position will be a Monday to Friday position