AIM Roads Inc. provides highway infrastructure maintenance and service solutions for the North and South Okanagan areas in British Columbia.
We are looking to hire Part-Time Seasonal Machine Operators for Road and Highway Maintenancein the Vernon Area in BC.
- Driving and operating machines related to Road and Highway Maintenance
- Ability to work in a team
- Physically able to perform tasks in various environments and conditions.
- Ability to communicate with Operations Manager on a daily basis.
- Applicants must hold a BC Driver's Licenseclass 1 or 3
- All applicants must provide a recent and clear Driver's Abstract, accurate contact information including: current mailing address and phone number.
- Flexible schedule to work on a shift basis.
- Previous experience in Highway Maintenance works would be asset.
AIM Roads would provide a leading edge winter maintenance operator training program. Excellent opportunity to be part and serve your community. Become a key partner in keeping our highways safe.
Job Type: Part-time