We are looking for a proven Solution Consulting Manager to lead a team of pre-sales Solution Consultants supporting our Enterprise accounts. The Solution Consulting Manager is responsible for individual SC career planning and development, team development and hiring according to the dynamic needs of the sales organization, and other administrative duties relative to team management.
In addition to these responsibilities, the SC Manager is expected to maintain strong relationships with counterparts in the Sales, Services, Support, Marketing and other organizations to ensure alignment of organizational activities and directions. These responsibilities all directly support the SC Manager's primary goal: developing and maintaining a team that consistently secures the technical win in every deal they help lead.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in managing solution consulting or sales engineering teams selling SaaS based solutions to large organizations
- The ability to articulate and logically communicate concepts with executive and technical audiences
- Experience developing partnerships with Global Systems Integrators and boutique industry specific partners
- The ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Presales Solutions Consultants
- Experience attracting, retaining, and developing high performing, high potential talent through assessing, selecting, onboarding, coaching, and developing
- Minimum of 5 years of pre-sales management experience in technology (SaaS preferred) with related vertical experience
- Executive presence
- Experience in Value Based Selling or Solution Selling
- Experience supporting and selling to enterprise customers
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites desirable
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand the needs of the regional sales organization, and develop plans to ensure outstanding support of those needs
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential SC candidates to meet future business demands
- Partner with regional sales directors to prioritize regional Solution Consulting efforts
- Assign resources to sales opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Develop and deploy team training curriculums to meet the changing demands of the sales organization
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting etc.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.