WestUrban Developments Ltd. a land development company based out of Campbell River, BC and working throughout Western Canada. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Reception/Administrative Assistant.
We value people, relationships, innovation and culture. Our core business is multi-family apartments, townhomes and retail spaces. We're doing construction differently, and we're thinking outside the box about how we can improve our company and our industry. If you're looking for a company with a family dynamic where you can have opportunities to grow, and be challenged, then come join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reception and re-directing calls as necessary
- Focusing on customer service, courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails, and visitors;
- Administrative support to the Executive Assistant;
- Secretarial support to the Executive Leadership Group;
- Orientation of new employees and provide ongoing employee support;
- Prepare travel, hotel bookings, and meeting arrangements, where necessary;
- Collating and organizing meeting materials;
- File paper and digital records;
- Receiving, sorting and prioritizing incoming mail;
- Typing and formatting correspondence as needed;
- Variety of other administration duties as required;
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Quality and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Initiative, team work and communication skills
- Friendly and positive personality
- Demonstrated ability to handle competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong office skills, comfort with new software and experience with answering the phone
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated experience with handling confidential information
- A combination of education and work experience will be considered
We offer health benefits and competitive pay.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today.
Job Type: Full-time