- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Health Centre Manager.
- Partner with membership sales team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Current certification from a nationally recognized organization
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
- Current CPR certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour