You are passionate about wine, spirits and art de vivre, you’ve got proven leadership skills, creativity, and the ability to respond to clients’ needs. Team spirit and cohesiveness are important to you.
Are you ready to get to work helping our brands improve their presence throughout Canada?
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Regional Key Account Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the territorial sales plan to maximize sales volume and product distribution.
- Sell Dandurand portfolio to a define list of regional key accounts, in both retail and on trade channels
- Develop value-based relationships with key buyers, category managers and marketing departments
- Create consultative presentations that help achieve Dandurand and our supplier’s priorities while offering value to our customers
- Build and present category assortment plans using category data to identify listings and volume opportunities
- Grow Dandurand listing base and distribution to increase market share
- Build and pitch creative in store programs to drive brand awareness and sell through of Dandurand products
- Develop tools with consumer marketing team to enhance execution in store
- Responsible for assigned OTC and A&P budgets by accounts
- Track and publish performance reviews to Sales Director
- Communicate account priorities/opportunities to sales Director and team to ensure flawless execution
- Collaborate with logistics and Demand planning to forecast programming and ensure accurate inventory levels
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience managing Key Account relationships in a CPG industry
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry (strong asset)
- WSET certification (strong asset)
- Analytical Capabilities
- Building Value Based Relationships
- Communicating Effectively
- Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing
- Focusing on Customers
The Dandurand brand of expertise
At Dandurand, it’s about high standards, ambition and passion. Offering an exceptional portfolio of imported wines. Showcasing producer know-how and passion. And always ensuring that our partners get the best business opportunities.
With over 130 employees and 50 years of experience, Dandurand is the largest family-run wine importation business in Canada. Dandurand represents 35 exclusive wine producers—leaders in their category—for a total volume approximating 4 million cases. It’s this vast and varied imported wine portfolio that makes Dandurand the undisputed choice of Canadian-wine-industry decision-makers.
Coast to Coast
With offices in Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver, Dandurand maintains relationships with Canada’s various alcohol monopolies as well as the market’s main influencers. What’s more, Dandurand provides its partners with an experienced sales team in all ten provinces.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- key account management: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas