Sales and Marketing Administrator
Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Edmonton, Alberta is currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Sales and Marketing Administrator to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Sales and Marketing Administrator for Sinclair Supply Ltd. (SSL) is responsible to provide administrative support to the General Sales Manager as well as a variety of sales and marketing related tasks.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the General Sales Manager.
- Support vendor Marketing and Rebate programs.
- Manage the budget for rebate programs, for Sinclair and vendors
- Provide sales/product analytics, Sales variance and trend analysis.
- Provide quarterly sales/transfer reports to key vendors
- Assist General Sales Manager with consistent and timely communication to the Branch Managers located across western Canada.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as procurement and marketing to execute dealer appreciation trips and coordinate trade shows and other sales related activities and training.
- Sourcing & purchasing SWAG items which are used for promotional events, giveaways etc.
- Coordinate the production of sales flyers, promotional material and internal newsletter.
- Arrange the distribution of Company season tickets for Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos.
- Coordinate with key vendors for all marketing events and promotions.
- Coordinate and organize all aspects of General Sales Meetings including travel and accommodation.
- Produce, maintain and/or distribute reports to track sales progress against budget, accounts receivable status updates, etc.
- Foster relationship with HARDI (HVACR industry association) by contributing information and analytics and analysis and reporting of industry related data developed by HARDI.
- Support HQ Administrative Staff as required.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Seasoned administrative professional with a minimum of 5 years experience supporting a sales manager/sales team.
- Highly refined administrative support skills including a strong adherence to confidentiality.
- Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
- Experience planning, organizing and executing events.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Highly proficient computer skills with exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities, specifically Excel and Power Point. Familiarity with or ability to learn Adobe InDesign or other design software.
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs including Eclipse (ERP).
- Demonstrated strategic thinking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly refined organizational and planning abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of personalities and build relationships across the organization.
- Must be self-directed, self motivated, and have proven ability to practice sound judgment in making decisions while working independently.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. By submitting your resume and personal information to Sinclair Supply Ltd., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sinclair Supply Ltd. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programs
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Wholesale/Distribution: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Event Planning : 1 year (Preferred)