Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
Reporting to the Chemical Services Manager, the primary role of the Chemical Laundry Specialist is to drive to locations within the GTA and surrounding areas and provide high-quality preventative maintenance, emergency service, and installation services for our chemical customers with a focus on industrial machines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Chemical Services Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Laundry Technical Specialist include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow route guidelines as established by Chemical Service Manager.
- Perform consistent and professional service for customers including service calls, installations and technician support
- Address all service related issues and concerns with chemical program.
- Troubleshoot and program dispensing units and laundry washers
- Perform required preventative maintenance on equipment according to established program guidelines.
- Offer customers suitable solutions in the form of additional products and services as they become available.
- Provide outstanding customer service by educating customers.
- Invoice accurately for parts used and labor hours incurred when appropriate
- Respond to emergency customer service calls based on customer necessity and on-call schedule.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Laundry Specialist or relevant working experience
- Be able to work within company’s standards for quality, speed, and cleanliness.
- Have knowledge of various Laundry equipment programming language.
- Textile experience is an asset.
- Warewashing knowledge is an asset.
- For the safety and well-being of others and self, be able to read and follow directions while using all Citron Hygiene manuals, safety materials, training materials, and bulletin boards.
- Demonstrate good communication, organizational, administrative and time-management skills.
- Display a genuine aim-to-please attitude. Smiling, eye contact, and bonding with customers are essential.
- Be in good physical condition with good manual dexterity to handle high-volume work for up to 10 hours.
- Be able to move, carry, and lift at a very fast pace (at least 50 pounds).
- Own and Be capable of using all necessary tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Have reliable transportation and arrive to work and meetings on time as scheduled.
- Be able to handle monetary transactions without error as required.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and dependable, and demonstrate a high degree of integrity.
- Compliance with all company rules, policies and procedures.
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.;
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.