About Jones Packaging Inc.
Internationally recognized for our expertise in printed packaging, contract packaging and medication dispensing and delivery products, Jones is a partner for customer-first integrated packaging solutions.
From folding cartons, labels, leaflets, intelligent packaging, pouching, blister packaging and vial filling to a wide range of medication dispensing products for pharmacies, hospitals and long-term care facilities, we offer many options to simplify the process for our customers while maximizing their brand’s value and ensuring consumer well-being.
Summary of position
The Client Relations Coordinator is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through superior account coordination and project management. This position acts as the main point of contact for account business requirements and functions as the communication link between customers and internal teams. This position provides sales support with business retention and new business generation. The incumbent must work closely with all departments at all stages of planning and production to guarantee a high quality product is manufactured to client specifications. The success of the Client Relations Coordinator is largely dependent upon his/her ability to adapt to changes in a dynamic environment, build strong client relationships and facilitate internal efforts towards exceeding client expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue from business award to after order care.
- Manage client expectations and inquiries with a proactive and responsive approach while representing client’s interest to the internal teams.
- Ensure production order accuracy and flow through ordering processing and information management within SAP and Quality Systems while striving to achieve excellence in processing cycle times and meeting departmental service levels.
- Analyze all major deliverables for finished goods material number creation within SAP (i.e. quotes, specifications, contract proofs, standard operating procedures) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensure pre-production accuracy by organizing pre press orders within SAP and forwarding to Pre press department and track progress. Maintain billings in a timely manner.
- Verify and approve or facilitate approval of client specification sheets.
- Coordinate VMI and other client reporting requirements.
- Negotiate order delivery dates with production/scheduling/pre press to meet client’s expectations
- Maintain communication with client regarding order confirmations and progress of each job.
- Monitor finished goods inventory levels to ensure timely release.
- Filter all CIRs and quality concerns while mitigating risk to both client and Jones
- Manage post production needs with regards to entering returns, reworks or credits
- Facilitate and lead the on-boarding of new business utilizing project management tool.
- Attend client site visits as required and assist sales by compiling business review data.
- Recognize opportunities for growth within existing accounts and communicate to Sales.
- Understand and promote the company’s capabilities and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to clients.
- Assist with new business development by providing inside sales support including processing quotes and structural design requests.
- Contribute towards achieving excellence with departmental goals and objectives
- Ensure back up accounts assigned are maintained during peak periods or while colleagues are away from the office
Experience and Education (diploma, degree, or professional designation):
- Minimum 5-7 years’ of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment; printing/packaging industry experience is an asset; background in project management is an asset.
- Diploma/degree in Business Administration is required. A Printing/ Packaging/Graphic Arts degree is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Capable of successfully negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of printing process an asset
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (SAP and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Comfortable learning new technology
- Ability to recognize and capitalize on opportunities to expand footprint in existing accounts
How to apply
Please forward your cover letter and resume before May 31, 2019. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Packaging Inc. will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact Jones Packaging, Human Resources at 519-451-2100 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 5 years (Preferred)