Vichara is a Financial Services focused products and services firm headquartered in NY and building systems for some of the largest i-banks and hedge funds in the world.
- Develop Specifications for new reports as well as build new reports
Managing Workday system and business process configurations, system and data maintenance, and content management;
- Ensuring data integrity and quality assurance;
- Developing and generating reports and presentations containing insightful analytics;
- Consulting with HR and external business stakeholders on technology issues, business requirements, and user adoption;
- Providing customer service, instruction, and support to HR system users;
- Serving as a subject matter expert and resource to HR team members and external business units;
- Supporting testing efforts in implementation of HR technology
3 + year of Workday experience:
strong knowledge of Expenses and/or Financials . Experience with Workday Benefits Preferred.
- Exposure to Workday configurations: business processes, condition rules, report writing
Experience with PowerBI and or SQL will be a huge plus
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Compensation - 90000 CAD