Candidates must be able to start at 5 am and have own transportation.
We are looking for hardworking individuals who are dedicated to being here for every shift, on time and ready to work.
Are you ready to join Canada's most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 500 stores from coast to coast?
Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of products and services through three specialty categories in which the organization is the market leader - automotive parts, accessories and service; sports and leisure products; and home products.
Canadian Tire offers competitive compensation packages including; benefits, potential for profit sharing, extensive training, and career opportunities from within and across the country at the Canadian Tire Retail stores.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated individual to fill an immediate opening for a stock filling position on our our Retail Floor.
If you feel that you are the right person for this position, please apply with your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why.
More about the position:
Potential Career Opportunities:
· Next levels: Supervisor, Department Manager and Store Manager.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
· Standing/walking for up to 8 hours.
· Lifting and/or carrying of merchandise items, as required, on a regular, frequent and unassisted basis. Merchandise item may vary in weight from "light" to "heavy".
Our offering includes:
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Potential for Profit Sharing
· Employee Shopping Discounts
· Flexible work hours
· Learning and Development opportunities
· Reward and Recognition Program
· A culture of performance & accountability
· A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
· Employment Verification
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent