The Heartland Agency is seeking a qualified and energetic individual to join our Agency as a Bus Driver, beginning immediately at our Mayland Heights location (1625 18th Street NE). This position is part time/ split shift in nature (approximately 3-5 hours per day) with additional time allotted for fueling and cleaning buses, as well as related duties as assigned by the Site Manager. The rate of pay is $19.50/hour,
- Ensure the safe transportation of the children to and from school
- Daily bus inspections; rotating fueling and cleaning schedules
- Develop and revise bus route in conjunction with the Site Manager
- Relay information to and from the school; maintain accurate documentation in regards to drop off and pick up times, incident reporting, etc.
- Related duties as assigned by the Site Manager
- Valid Class 2 or 4 Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract
- S-Endorsement training and certification is mandatory
- Current first aid certification (can be obtained upon hire within a designated time frame)
- Current criminal record check (including vulnerable sector check)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit an updated resume and cover letter via email . We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- S-Endorsement (Required)
- Class 2 or 4 (Required)